Saturday, October 01, 2005

A New Form Of communication

In the good old days it used to be that people would communicate face to face and then we had the telephone and if we wanted to be more creative, we would send a 'snail mail letter'. But these days technology is changing so fast and we have email, pagers, RIMs and now the blogger. My friend Hamster, a transplanted Canadian who is now working in Northern California introduced me to this whole new world of blogging. I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts but first I need to be more acquainted with this new mode of communication. So if anyone has any suggestions or tidbits feel free to share your insights.

5 comments:

Hamster said...

Welcome to the Blogging world!

Lisa said...

Yo woman, I thought you had work to do. Get to it will ya. Thanks. yes its quite easy to publish...now the problem is that its already becoming addictive...start praying for me, this could be a foothold in my life and I blame it all on you :-) ha,ha!

Anonymous said...

oooh, hi lisa! glad to see you've got a site now... i see you've been quite busy posting.

Lisa said...

Hi again Meg...yes I've been busy posting...so where is your blogger. I hear you should be the one i should be asking for technical advice on the blog, is that so?

Anonymous said...

sorry but your blog name looks like Lisa Dog Food