Monday, September 03, 2007

One Last Time

I am sitting at the airport typing one last message from Cambodia. It is morning here and I have tried to stay awake as much as I could all night. It was a rather busy time as one of my young friends from TLC texted message me while we were in Kep and asked wanted to see us one more time before we left. So we went over to visit for a brief stay. Saying goodbye to them I just told each of them that Jesus loves them and that I love them. I will miss their smiling faces and yet I am thankful to the Lord for the precious divine moments in which our lives intersect. I hope to see them again next year but am mindful that not all of them will be there but I am encouraged that God's love knows no barriers and despite the language challenge at times, our hearts are one with them. THank goodness for email and text message and one of our friends here will start volunteering at the center and so through her connection I hope to be able to stay in touch with what is happening there a well as through email communication with the director of TLC. AFter we left there we went for dinner with a couple friends and head back to our home to spend some time in prayer for these two friends.

For now I sign off for the long plane ride home in which I will have much time to begin to reflect and process all that the Lord has shown me.

No comments: